Registration - 2022 Annual Meeting
You must complete registration prior to the application for oral presentation.
Early Registration: Nov 24, 2021 10:00 AM JST - Feb 8, 2022 5:00 PM JST
Payment: Jan 25, 2022 10:00 AM JST - Feb 8, 2022 5:00 PM JST
Late Registration: Mar 1, 2022 2:00 PM JST - Mar 18, 2022 4:00 PM JST
Payment: Same as above
Application for Oral Presentation
Presentation Registration: Nov 24, 2021 2:00 PM JST - Dec 7, 2021 5:00 PM JST
Abstract Submission: Dec 23 2021 2:00 PM JST - Jan 12, 2022 5:00 PM JST
*Notes for Registration
If you make a presentation in English, please go to English website for registration. If you make a presentation in Japanese, please go to Japanese website for registration. When you submit abstract, please use website of the same language as the time of registration. You can change the language by clicking "English" or "Japanese" on the right corner of this page.
**Notes for Submission
When you submit abstract, please use website of the same language as the time of registration. You can change the language by clicking "English" or "Japanese" on the right corner of this page.
Log In with your Confit account.
Now you can take over your account information registered at past meetings and other academic societies. Once you register for the Confit account, you will be able to use the same login ID and password next time.
YOU CAN REGISTER ONLY ONE ACCOUNT FOR EACH EMAIL ADDRESS.
If you would like to create multiple accounts by proxy registration, etc., please change the email address for each account.
How to Log In
- Click "Log In / Sign up" on the left and create an account.
- “Confit Account Registration Confirmation” will be sent to the registered email address.
- Please enter the above Confit account registration code on the screen. The code is valid for 30 minutes. If your code has expired, please register it again from the first step.
- If you haven't received an email after creating an account, your registered email may be invalid or incorrect. Please beware of a space, a mistake of hyphen/underbar or comma/dot.
- SSL encryption is used to protect information.
Below are the browsers we support. If the system doesn't work well with your browser, please install or upgrade the browser.
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
Cookies are used in this website. Please activate Cookies in your browser to browse our website.
*Cookies are small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's device while browsing the website.